How to download my instrument?
How to install my instrument?
How to redownload and update my instrument?
Where to get the license key?
After purchasing, the license key will be waiting for you in your e-mail. It usually takes up to 10 minutes to be delivered. If you can't find the key in your inbox, please, feel free to get in touch with me. Also, don't forget to check out the SPAM folder, just in case.
1. Download Pulse
2. Open the Pulse app and click on the 'Add a Product' button on the top of the window. Paste your license key and click 'download' to acquire the instrument.
3. After downloading, move the files to your favorite location on your computer (SSD would be the best choice)
- Open Kontakt 6.2 (or higher) in your DAW or as a standalone application
- Click on the 'Files' tab in Kontakt and find the Wremena folder on your computer
- Drag the .nki file from the 'MAIN' or 'PRESETS' folders to the main window of Kontakt
- Open the Pulse app
- There is an icon on the top of the cover image of the instrument. Just click on it and choose re-install option